In JSP, the following line of code is used to set the MIME type of a document:
<% response.setContentType("mimeType"); %>
For example, to set the MIME type of a document to "application/vnd.wap.xhtml+xml", use the JSP code below:
<% response.setContentType("application/vnd.wap.xhtml+xml"); %>
The above JSP code can be placed anywhere in a document. Like what we said before, there should have no whitespace before the XML declaration after doing server-side processing.
|Previous Page||Page 9 of 13||Next Page|
- 1. Setting up WAP Servers Introduction
- 2. Publishing WAP 1.x / WAP 2.0 Content over the Mobile Internet
- 3. What are MIME Types?
- 4. WAP 1.x / WAP 2.0 MIME Types and File Extensions
- 5. Setting up MIME Types with Apache
- 6. Setting up MIME Types with Tomcat
- 7. Setting up MIME Types with Microsoft IIS
- 8. Setting up MIME Types without Administrator Rights
- 9. Setting up Default Documents of WAP / Web Sites